Current Vacancies (posted October 2017)
HOW TO APPLY
- Please review and click the link for the job description for each vacancy below.
- Send your application (CV & Cover Letter - no copy certificates) clearly specifying which position to email@example.com.
EXPERT TRAINERS (2 positions) for industry training & for new courses in the Tourism & Hospitality Training Institute in Yangon - opening in 2017
The applicant should currently be based in Myanmar
These positions are full-time and/or part-time
Expert Trainer (Tourism) - full time
Expert Trainer (Tour & Travel Operations) - full time
Expert Trainers (Events Management) - part time
Expert Trainers (Recreation, Leisure, Resorts & Spa Management) - part time
Qualifications & Requirements
The preferred candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A postgraduate university degree in business, tourism, hospitality or related area
- At least 8 years of working experience
- Management experience in a tourism or hospitality business
- Experience of institutional capacity building and managing change processes
- Confidence and demonstrated competence in human resource capacity building.
- A skilled motivator with the ability to apply creative solutions to complex challenges
- Other skills highly regarded are: listening, writing, creativity and facilitation skills
- Experience of working in South East Asia/ASEAN, and more specifically Myanmar, is considered an advantage
- Working language is English and Burmese